General Information

Change Of Residence

In the event a property owner who receives an exemption/credit sells a property and purchases another at a later date within Bedford, or moves to another property owned in Bedford, the property owner has the responsibility of notifying the Assessing Office in order to continue receiving the exemption/credit. A new eligibility application may be requested by the Board of Assessors.

More Information

For more information on credits and exemptions, please review our on-line information or contact the Bedford Assessor's office.