Required Documents

Each of the specific permit applications supplied by this department lists the minimum required documents for each. The specifics for the documentation required by each permit is available in a separate package available upon request.

Foundation Only Permits

The Town of Bedford does not issue Foundation Only Permits.

Required Documentation by Permit

This information is for permits for trades required to have a New Hampshire license but are  not available online.
  1. Demolition Permits
  2. Family Structures
  3. Finished Basements
  4. Other Groups

Demolition Permits

  1. Septic System
  2. Signs
  3. Solar Panels
  4. Storage & Porches
  5. Swimming Pools

New Septic System Installation