Forms & Fees
- Alzheimer's Registration Form (PDF)
- Are You Okay Program Application (PDF)
- Bicycle Registration Form (PDF)
- Business Contact Form (PDF)
- Cautionary Signs Application (PDF)
- Citizen Ride Along Request Form (PDF)
- Customer Service Survey (PDF)
- Medical Registration Form (PDF)
- NH Resident Pistol Revolver License Mar2017
- Police Department Application for Employment (PDF)
- Records Request Form (PDF)
- Special Needs Renewal Form (Update Form) (PDF)
- Special Signs Application (PDF)
- Tips for Fitting a Helmet (PDF)
- Vacant Property Check Form (PDF)
- Labels for Sharps/Needle Disposal
- Application Form (Police Department Positions Only) (PDF)
- NH DMV Record Release Form 505
Important Information for Requesting a Report:
The Records Division serves to provide access to Bedford Police Department generated records. These records consist of accidents, closed case arrests, incidents (burglary/theft/vandalism, etc.), dispatch logs, and other miscellaneous case reports. Utmost care is taken to ensure that these records are maintained and disbursed appropriately according to Department policy and any applicable laws. This division also processes pistol license applications, RSA 91-A (Right to Know) requests, and parking tickets.
Requests for reports cannot be taken over the phone. The public can request closed/approved reports that they were involved in by using the Records Request Form (available above, or by picking up the form in the lobby). They can be mailed in with a copy of your drivers license or dropped off in person at the Bedford Police Department at any hour of the day. Due to the volume of report requests, these reports are not available "on-demand”. Every effort is made to release reports in a timely manner.
Cash, check or money order are the only accepted method of payment and are due at the time the request is made. Fees for these requests can be found above under the tab "Fee Schedule 2019". The Bedford Police Department has gone “paperless”. So when requesting a report the department asks that you submit your email address whenever possible to have the report sent to you electronically.
If you were involved in an accident and need a copy of the report, be sure to provide your insurance company with the accident report number that was provided to you at the accident scene by the Officer. Your insurance company will request the report on your behalf. If you wish to have your own copy, then you can request it as described above. Please know that only persons who are involved in the accident or incident can request reports. You cannot send a friend or family member to do it for you. If you are only looking for the information for the drivers involved in the accident, you may come to the station, fill out the Record Request Form and request the Operator Information Sheet for the accident. There is no charge for this document and they are given out on demand at the lobby window. Please be sure to bring your ID with you.