In the event of inclement weather for the HSC meeting
scheduled for tomorrow January 24 we will be following the same protocol(s) forcancellation or delay as the Bedford School District; thus, if the School
District cancels school due to bad weather, the Committee will not meet; if theSchool District operates on a 1 or 2 hour delay the Committee will convene
accordingly (e.g. one or two hours after the regularly scheduled meetingtime. Please call or email with any questions or concerns.